Pixeltalk - A Live Chat Support Application on NodeJS
We as a whole are in a pandemic and it's no uncertainty that these difficult situations have influenced every one of us. Because of these crises we have launched a Chat Script, which can be a bridge between you and your customer.
At the point when a client connects for administration, they would prefer not to be dealt with like simply one more number. Meeting the client's contact with mechanical stock expressions, empty axioms, and unyielding answers is not a suggested practice.
However, that equivalent client likewise needs a productive, opportune, and right reaction. This contention among unbending nature and proficiency is the place the discussion around client care contents gets stickier, Scripting your client support discussions is a training layered with debate.
- The application is fully Responsive.
- This application provide Real-time chat support for web users.
- Application will provide chat sorting feature.
- Application will show a notification, when the new message receive.
- The application will come with a feature where customers can be added project-wise.
- Customers will be able to send messages.
- The application has two type of access -
- The Admin has the rights to manage projects and Operators.
- Admin can reply to the customers.
- Admin assign the project to the Operator.
- Admin can edit or delete Operators.
- Admin can modify project settings like:-
- Admin can edit the project.
- Admin can add and remove project to favourite.
- Admin will be able to delete the customers.
- Admin will be able to change widget theme color.
- Admin can change the widget position - left or right.
- Admin change the widget type - bubble or button.
- Admin can change the custom labels name.
- Admin can change custom placeholder.
- Admin can change custom error message.
- Admin can change project status and delete projects.
- Admin can add expiry date.
- Operator -
- The operator can see projects only which are allocated.
- The operator can reply to customers.
- The operator can change his profile.
How To Install
In the Downloaded Zip from the Codecanyon after the purchase, you can find pixeltalk.zip, you need to extract the zip.
here are preview defult credentials
username - email@example.com
password - 123456
How to Use
Step 1 – Make sure that node js installed on server.
Step 2 – install npm module -> npm install
Step 3 – Create Database and import database sql file (pixeltalk.sql)
step 4 - User can change port from app.js
step 5 - We provide default admin - now admin can create operators
step 6 - For SMTP Details - user must update(config/settings.json) file.
step 7 - User must change Basic_URL from config/settings.json .
Thank you for your purchase. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing this script. As I said at the beginning, I'd be glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this script. No guarantees, but I'll do my best to assist. If you have a more general question relating to the script, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the "Item Discussion" section.